Thank you for coming here to join the U.S. Freediving Federation.
The mission of the U.S. Freediving Federation is to bring awareness to freediving across the United States and support the efforts of all those that engage in the sport, whether it be for self-exploration and adventure, therapeutic benefits, or purely competition – in the safest manner possible.
Below are some high level details on various components of the USFF membership program. More details will be found after you begin the registation process, and we will be continually adding member benefits and value to this program so it supports your efforts as much as possible.
This is a free registration to be added to our mailing list for access to the USFF Newsletter.
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM OPTIONS:
- Charter Supporting Member
- USFF T-shirt
- Invite to USFF community events
- Option to volunteer at official competitions
BRONZE (Beginner Student) Member: $49.99
- Insurance offer for new diver certifications only (12 month dive insurance plan)
- Once certified, must update membership status and annual dues to Silver or Gold
SILVER (Certified Freediver) Member: $99.99
Ambassador benefits plus:
- Charter Member
- CMAS Sport license
- Freediving Insurance by SevenCorners (covers pool and openwater; 12 month plan)
- Eligible to participate in USFF National and Open competitions (indoor and outdoor)
- Eligible to hold comp records
- Discounts on future adventure diving trips
- As a Charter Member, you receive a 25% discount if you purchase a 2nd year membership within the next 45 days
- 25% discount off the retail price on product from Apnea (wetsuits and fins, etc.) and Helm Safety Products (goggles, lanyards, etc.)
GOLD (Certified Freediver) Member: $149.99
Silver benefits plus:
- Eligible to participate in any CMAS Federation Open competition worldwide (indoor and outdoor)
- Eligible for consideration to participate on USFF team in CMAS World Championship competitions (indoor and outdoor)
The USFF member plans will evolve and grow over time. The goal of the Federation is to support you through your freediving journey - new instruction to adventure diving and competition.