No Meeting Monday, March 26th!
Meeting's will resume on Monday's starting April 2nd at 6pm in Room C5 at Mountain View High School
Join our team!
We meet every Monday at 6pm, except during build season (January thru February). Join us in the Physics classroom at Mountain View High School if you are interested in seeing what robotics team is all about. Join Today!
Sign up for our email list!
Be the first to hear about team news and upcoming events, including robot appearances, Droids Camps, Central Oregon tournaments, and FLL Team camps! Sign Up
2017 Competition Highlights!
Our team was excited and honored to be invited to the FRC Championship in Houston.
We won the Creativity Award at the District Championship competition!
For the thirs time this year we won the creativity award. The Creativity Award, "Celebrates creativity in design, use of component, or strategy of play" (FIRST). Our team takes time during the build season to manufacture nearly all of the components on the robot in our school machine shop.
Sponsor the High Desert Droids!
FIRST Robotics Team 753, known as the High Desert Droids, has been bringing engineering and science opportunities to our local youth since 2002. We are thrilled to have both home-schooled and traditional students from Mountain View, Bend High, Summit, Ridgeview, and Redmond Proficiency Academy as members of our team. The rival high schools collaborate to build one team robot that will compete with other groups from around the globe. We have about 30 team members who are excited to build amazing robots!
1. Under NON-Parent (Guest Users)* click the CLICK HERE hyperlink to create an account
2. Complete the required fields on the New Account page, then click Submit
Creating an account allows us to contact you and send a "Thank you" letter
3. Click the Items at all schools button
4. Click the High Schools hyperlink
5. Click the Mountain View High School hyperlink
6. Click the HIGH DESERT DRIODS – ROBOTICS hyperlink
7. In the Amount field, enter how much you wish to donate
8. Click the Buy button
9. Click the Checkout hyperlink in the upper, right hand corner
10. Review Cart to confirm your donation amount, then click the Checkout button
11. Complete the required fields on the Payment page, then click Pay Now
**Thank you for your support!**
The team, school district, and national FIRST all require specific information for students to participate in our robotics team. While they may attend meetings, all of these registration steps must be completed before students may participate in tournaments, travel, and other team events.
Student Registration Packet - Team 753 forms
Youth Team Member Registration (STIMS) - FIRST forms