Welcome to the Fairhaven Association
Our Mission: To promote Fairhaven Village as a community while preserving its historical character.
Our Vision: To preserve and inspire a vibrant, authentic village by creating and fostering unique experiences and connections.
The Fairhaven Association is about Community.
We are a group of business owners, non-profit organizations, residents, neighbors and friends who support the preservation and
business success of Fairhaven Village.
Through community events, social gatherings and beautification we celebrate the people and the history that make Fairhaven Village the very special place it is.
All are invited to join us!
What it means to be a Fairhaven Association Member
We encourage all businesses and non-profit organizations that operate in or around the Historic Fairhaven District to become a member for cross-promotional and networking purposes. Individual members are welcome too! All members support the vitality of Fairhaven Village.
Open to all businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals in or around the Historic Fairhaven District.
Cost: 1-5 Owners/Employees - $100 annually
6-15 Owners/Employees - $150 annually
16+ Owners/Employees - $200 annually
Charitable Organization - $60 annually
• Fairhaven Updates: Weekly email updates keep you informed of key business news, events and opportunities in Fairhaven. Business members can use these shared resources to promote your own business news and events.
• FA Benefit Card Program: FA business members have the opportunity to advertise and offer specials, discounts, or deals that are available to any cardholding Active Member/Active Member Employee. Cards are limited to the number of employees/owners affilated with each business. Charitable Organizations are limited to 25 cards. This program is optional and reciprocity is not a requirement. In addition to the benefit of holding a card, your advertised offer helps drive business that may not normally be driven your way from other FA members. The list of participating FA businesses and the specials offered is available online at www.memberplanet.com/fairhaven
• Annual Membership Decal: Members receive a window decal or bumper sticker to proudly display membership in the Fairhaven Association.
• Co-op Marketing Opportunities for Business Members: FA Marketing Team designs periodic co-op advertisements and other marketing ideas to supplement your marketing budget.
• Participation at Fairhaven Festivals/Events: Members receive preference, advance notification and discounts on available vendor space at all Fairhaven Festivals, and participation in Special Events and Gallery Walks. Some event opportunities (i.e. wine walk) are only open to members.
• Annual Distribution of the Fairhaven Guide: Helps to bring visitors to Fairhaven. Your business is automatically included in the guide.
• Monthly Member Meetings: Member meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month for the benefit of all members. It’s a chance to network with each other, get to know your neighbors and share information on key topics concerning Fairhaven.
• Attendance at Annual Membership Meeting: Typically held in March at a Fairhaven Restaurant.
• Fairhaven Winterfest: FA decorates the district with lights and organizes events and activities from Thanksgiving to Christmas to help attract visitors to Fairhaven. It takes many resources to bring the magic of the season to life in Fairhaven.
• Happier Hour: Mingle with fellow FA members on a quarterly basis at a local establishment.
• A Clean and Welcoming Environment: Your membership supports village clean-up days, general beautification, and maintenance projects that make the whole Fairhaven experience a place that people want to visit...and return often!
Open to all individuals who want to support the health and vitality of the Historic Fairhaven District. Whether you grew up wandering the shops of Fairhaven as a kid or are new to the area, we welcome you and appreciate your support.
Cost: $50 annually
• Fairhaven Updates: Weekly email updates keep you informed of Fairhaven events and news. Be one of the first to hear about fun Fairhaven happenings like the Holiday Luminary Walk, Dirty Dan Mystery Weekend, and other festivals and activities.
• FA Benefit Card Program:
Be a "card-carrying" member to show your support for Fairhaven! All FA members receive a membership card that provides specials, discounts, and deals at participating businesses. The list of participating FA businesses and the specials offered is available online at www.memberplanet.com/fairhaven• Annual Membership Decal:
Members receive a window decal or bumper sticker to proudly display membership in the Fairhaven Association.• Participation at Fairhaven Festivals/Events:
Members receive advanced notice of all Fairhaven Festivals, Special Events and Gallery Walks. Some event opportunities (i.e. Happier Hour) are only open to members.• Monthly Member Meetings:
Member meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month for the benefit of all members. It’s a chance to network with each other, get to know your neighbors and share information on key topics concerning Fairhaven.• Attendance at Annual Membership Meeting:
Typically held in March at a Fairhaven Restaurant.• Fairhaven Winterfest:
Your membership supports the beautiful lights, decorations, and activities that are held from Thanksgiving to Christmas to enhance the Historic Fairhaven experience. It takes many resources to bring the magic of the season to life in Fairhaven.• Happier Hour:
Mingle with fellow FA members on a quarterly basis at a local establishment.• A Clean and Welcoming Environment:
Your membership supports village clean-up days, general beautification, and maintenance projects. (And you are also invited to participate if you'd like!)JOIN NOW!Fairhaven Association Board of Directors
The Fairhaven Association Board of Directors is a group of volunteers from local business, non-profit organizations, neighbors, and friends who provide time, resources, and intellect to help guide the preservation and business success of Historic Fairhaven Village.
Robin Robertson, President
Chris Caldwell, Vice President
Nadine van Niekerk, Secretary
Connie Shannon, TreasurerAt Large:
Burr NeelyExecutive Director
(206) 696-2671Administrative Assistant
Shan Sparlinghttp://firstname.lastname@example.org Fairhaven Map and GuideHFA Bylaws 2020 HFA Strategic Plan2020 Budget2020 Marketing Plan