The Fairhaven Association is about Community.
We are a group of business owners, non-profit organizations, neighbors and friends who provide time, resources, and intellect to support the preservation and business success of Fairhaven Village.
Through community events, social gatherings and beautification we celebrate the people and the history that make Fairhaven Village the very special place it is.
All are invited to join us!
What it means to be a Fairhaven Association Member
• Fairhaven Updates: Weekly email updates keep you informed of key business news, events and opportunities in Fairhaven. Business members can use these to promote your own business news and events.
• FA Benefit Card Program: FA business members have the opportunity to advertise and offer specials, discounts, or deals that are available to any cardholding Active Member/Active Member Employee. Cards are limited to the number of employees/owners/household members. Charitable Organizations are limited to 25 cards. This program is optional and reciprocity is not a requirement. In addition to the benefit of holding a card, your advertised offer helps drive business that may not normally be driven your way from other FA members. The list of participating FA businesses and the specials offered is available online at www.memberplanet.com/fairhaven
• Annual Membership Decal: Members receive a window decal or bumper sticker to proudly display membership in the Fairhaven Association.
• Co-op Marketing Opportunities for Business Members: FA Marketing Team designs periodic co-op advertisements and other marketing ideas to supplement your marketing budget.
• Participation at Fairhaven Festivals/Events: Members receive preference, advance notification and discounts on available vendor space at all Fairhaven Festivals, and participation in Special Events and Gallery Walks. Some event opportunities (ie. wine walk) are only open to members.
• Annual Distribution of the Fairhaven Guide: Helps to bring visitors to Fairhaven. Your business is automatically included in the guide.
• Monthly Member Meetings: Member meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month for the benefit of all members. It’s a chance to network with each other, get to know your neighbors and share information on key topics concerning Fairhaven.
• Attendance at Annual Membership Meeting: Typically held in March at a Fairhaven Restaurant.
• Fairhaven Winterfest: FA decorates the district with lights and organizes events and activities from Thanksgiving to Christmas to help attract visitors to Fairhaven. It takes many resources to bring the magic of the season to life in Fairhaven
• Happier Hour: Mingle with fellow FA members on a quarterly basis at a local establishment.
• A Clean and Welcoming Environment: Includes hanging flower baskets and other beautification and maintenance projects.