SOUTHERN REGIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Membership Intake Process (MIP) Training & Certification
Facilitator: International First Anti-Basileus - Tamara Manning-Gordon
In order to participate in the Membership Intake Process, a member must be certified by the International First Anti-Basileus, or her Regional or State Director.
All Sorors who are attending "Membership Intake Process (MIP) Training & Certification" must have already registered for SRLC 2019 and submit payment for the purchase of an MIP Manual (see link below). Please bring a printed copy or present an electronic copy of your MemberPlanet registration confirmation.
If you have already been certified but would like to sit through the training again, you will not need to submit the required payment for an MIP Manual but you still must register.
Thursday - June 13, 2019
Time - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Check in for training - 3:45pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the training is scheduled to begin in order to check in.
- Only those Sorors who registered in advance will be allowed into this session.
- There will be no on site registrations permitted.
- To be MIP certified, the attendee must be prepared to sit through the entire session (2 hours). If the attendee leaves before the required 2 hours they will NOT be certified.
- MIP Certificates will be presented to each attendee at the end of the session, so please do not leave without receiving your certificate.
Please forward any questions to your state director:
YOU MUST HAVE PRE-REGISTERED FOR THIS TRAINING
& BE A REGISTERED ATTENDEE FOR SRLC 2019.
There is NO ON-SITE registration for MIP Training & Certification.
CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR CONFERENCE PLANNER AND ONLINE FORMS
You must log into MemberPlanet to access workshop registration.
If you do not have a login to the Southern Region MemberPlanet site, please click here www.memberplanet.com/zpbsouth to request access.
Consent to Photography and/or Video by the Southern Region
By registering for the area workshop, either by mail or online, each registrant consents to being photographed and/or videoed, and publication of any images in any form and by any form of media. By registering for this conference, registrant releases Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - Southern Region from all claims, demands and liabilities related to all images.