Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
(Add to calendar)
RSVPs for this event are closed
4784 North High StreetColumbus, Ohio, United States 43214
Get directions »
Welcome to Nordic Auction!
Nordic Auction is the perfect opportunity to bring home some Nordic treasures and get rid of some that you no longer have the love for.
This is an auction exclusively made for Nordic originated items.
During the event you will be able to participate in both an open auction and a silent auction:
OPEN AUCTION - Our main event will be an Open Auction, where donated items are presented and people make their bids outloud against each other. The Auctioneer controls the bidding. Guests participating in the open auction will be given a numbered board/card. Which is used to record their bid. The Auctioneer decided to close each item. Items donated by members are profited to the Club.*
SILENT AUCTION - There will also be a silent auction with items having individual bidding sheets. People walk around to examine the items and if they want they write down their silent bid. Which can be repeated. At some time the silent auction will be closed and the bid sheets collected and winners announced. Items donated by members are profited to the Club.*
ENJOY AWARD WINNING PASTRIES
Nordic Auction will take place at Mozart's, who are famous for their Euroupean style pastries. So if you just want to participate to enjoy the delicous buffet of pastries, we totally understand you!
WANT TO DONATE TO THE AUCTION? READ THIS:
- Items must be originated in a Nordic country.
- Items can be dropped at Mozart's, the day of the event, from 12 PM or at the latest 30 minutes prior to the event starts at 2 PM.
- Our auctioneers will decide if the item should be a part of the silent or open auction.
- If possible, please email a picture and some information about the item to email@example.com.
- You can also help engage people coming to the event by posting your item on our Facebook event page.
- If your item is not sold at the auction. You are responsible for picking it up when the auction is over and bring it back home.
HOW TO PAY:
At the event we will only accept cash or check for payments. Items donated by members are profited to the Club.TICKETS:
Tickets covers event venue, auction material, pastries and drinks. A discount is given to club members.
On site parking available. There are 70 parking spots in Mozart's lot in addition to ample street parking.
*The club will use the profited money for upcoming events.