San Francisco Archers
2023 SF Archers BUG SHOOT!
2023 SF Archers BUG SHOOT!
Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST)
(Add to calendar)
RSVPs for this event are closed
BUG Hunting 2023
Rifle Range RoadPacifica, California, United States 94044
Get directions »
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- PLEASE REVIEW the following SHOOTING CLASS GUIDE BEFORE you register!
- COMPLETE this required WAIVER now. (This link will also be emailed w/the payment confirmation). Make sure every adult in your group signs the waiver.
- IF you DO NOT receive a payment confirmation, then you are NOT registered.
- PLEASE double check your registration entry including your age & bow class. Screenshot for your records.
- Shooting for FUN!? Then register in the NON-COMPETE CLASS! If you just want to come out and shoot arrows and are not interested in turning in a score, then we suggest you shoot in the NON-COMPETATIVE class. You will still receive a scorecard and have the option to keep score if you'd like, but it won't count for an award. We still ask that you turn in your scorecards after you're done so we know you're off the range.
- Clubs, teams, groups, et al! Please carefully indicate who you would like shoot with. Be specific & include names. Max of 8 archers per target. Discuss ahead of time how to split large groups.
- Anticipate a full day at SFA! This shoot will begin at 8:30am and we are hoping to start awards at 4:30pm. There will be plenty of food, snacks and drinks to keep you energized!
- Our Philly Cheese Steak Lunch Special will be avaiable for PRE-ORDER! PLEASE help us plan ahead and place your order now!
- No refunds, thank you for your donation!
- Pick up scorecards & pin at the registration booth beginning at 7:00am. Siren start at 8:30am after group announcements. (Please note the earlier start time!)
- Target assignments will be released online at 7am the day of the shoot.
- Registration closes on September 30th 11:59pm or capped at 336 archers. (whichever comes first). The WAITLIST will open immediately after.
- TWO mulligans max per archer. You may purchase mulligans online or on-site. All mulligan proceeds are donated to the CBH Legal Defense Fund.
- If you are registering your child to shoot and you are a non-shooting spectator, enter your info under Basic information and your child's name under Archer's information. You must accompany your child during the shoot.
- Targets are assigned and limited to 8 archers per target. Please list your club / organization's name and shooters in your group and we will do our best to keep you together! Groups larger than 8 will be split into 2 targets.
- Awards given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!
Directions, visit our website at: http://sfarchers.org/
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
Registration questions: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.