All club sessions run for 8 weeks starting on APRIL 12 thru JUNE 4th
Academic ClubsArt Club - Miss Kim,
Thursday 3-4pm, 20 students limit.
Students will participate in various unique art projects (will not be the same as those in her elective art daily class). Special art supplies will be distributed to students.Debate Club - Mr. Wheeler,
Thursday 3-4pm, 25 students limit.
Provide speech and debate instruction from the director of debate from Pen HighGreen Club - Ms. Tyson,
Tuesday 3-4pm, 10 students limit.
The purpose of the Green Club is to create awareness of environmental issues, such as protection, conservation, preservation, and restoration, with an emphasis on educating and empowering students.Jazz Club - Mrs. Lewis-Wang,
Wednesday 3-4pm, 10 students limit.
The hour will be spent on playing tunes and learning about Jazz. All instruments are welcome. Model United Nations
- Dr. Dimitriou, Wednesday's 3-4pm, 25 students limit.
The study of international issues through simulations with the instructor from Pen High.
Athletics ClubsCross Country Training*
- Tuesday and Thursday , 3-4:30pm (starting 4/13/2021)
The runners will meet in front of the locker Rooms We request that kids run with masks and social distance themselves while running. This is a non competitive club this year. Only training with in person coaching.Soccer* -
only on Wednesday, times will be communicated once your child makes the team. Tenative schedule:
- April 14th- Tryouts 1:30pm to 3pm in front of PE Locker Rooms. Bring signed emergency cards (click here to download form)
- April 21st- Practice
- April 28th- Practice
- May 5th- Game Away At MIS (parents are responsible for driving kids to game location)
- May 12- Game Away At PVIS (parents are responsible for driving kids to game location)
You must complete the Athletics - Informed Consent for Ridgecrest in order to participate. Click here
to fill out the form. You child will be turned away to join if we do not have this form completed.