Phantom Lake PTA 2.3.65
Winter Donation Drive
Sunday, February 21, 2021
to Sunday, March 7, 2021
(Add to calendar)
Many families in our community continue to need assistance with necessary items. Our fall donation drive was so successful that we are doing another drive to collect food and goods!
Between Sunday, February 21st and Sunday, March 7th, please bring donated items to 414 165th Ave SE or 929 165th Ave SE. Donated items will be delivered to one of BSD's Family Connections Center locations for distribution to families.
Please use the list below for items that are in need now!
- Food - oatmeal; pancake mix; syrup; mayo; oil (olive and/or cooking); powdered milk; spices; etc.
- Hygiene - bar & hand soap; hand sanitizer; shampoo & conditioner; lotion; deodorant; toothpaste; feminine products; etc.
- Cleaning Supplies - dish soap; laundry detergent; cleaning supplies; etc.
- Paper Products - TP (think Costco!); paper towels; kleenex; ziplock bags; etc.
- Baby Supplies - Baby wipes; diapers (all sizes, think Costco!); formula; diaper rash cream; etc.