"Take Control of Your Inbox, Don’t Let It Control You!"
- Walk out with actionable items to improve your personal productivity
- Learn how to leverage key features in your email platform to effectively manage email.
- Learn how to manage email effectively on your mobile device and utilize apps to support your email and task management process.
- Explore time management methods to prevent email from taking over your day and ensure you get your top priority work done.
Jan is an Executive Coach, Productivity Expert, Speaker, and CEO of CTC Productivity. She is a self-proclaimed “process geek” and “IT translator”. Helping companies optimize their business processes, fully leverage their technology and maximize the talent in their organization.
CTC is a Twin Cities-based, woman-owned and operated business with a national client base. Their mission is to help individuals and businesses understand their organizational challenges and provide self-sustaining solutions that improve productivity and reduce stress.
The presentation is highly interactive. Jan facilitates a conversation with the audience to not only share their best practices but also to discuss the action steps they will take back at the office. She also shares many client success stories so the audience understands the impact these tips can have on their job search as well as in their business.
Don't wait... please register now, and plan to join us as we honor, network and share in the great camaraderie that is unique among veterans and our families!
• you must pre-register by 1:00PM on Friday, January 17th via this link to our Member Planet registration page (NOT FACEBOOK)
• upon arrival, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320
• free to veterans, dependents of veterans, Eagle Group advocates & volunteers
• if you are NOT a veteran or dependent, a donation of $25 is requested (please note that only meeting expenses for veterans and their immediate family members are supported by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs)
• networking begins at 5:30PM with food and beverage service (includes a splendid buffet presented by Cargill's in-house caterer, Sodexo)
• program begins promptly at 6:00PM
• networking continues with "Needs and Leads" upon conclusion of program
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING:
Our host, Cargill, graciously offers its video and audio recording services for Eagle Group meetings and, in doing so, we abide by Cargill's policy regarding the need to obtain your prior consent. On the registration page, you will be asked to provide your consent to video and audio recording. Your consent enables Eagle Group of Minnesota Veterans, its affiliates and agents, to use your image and likeness and/or any interview statements from you in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet). This consent includes, but is not limited to: (a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or record my voice; (b) Permission to use my name; and (c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet) for purposes of education and awareness. Your consent is given in perpetuity, without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, and does not require prior approval by you.