Dr. Ernest L. Owens, Jr
Ernest L. Owens, Jr. Ed.D, MBA, ACPPM, CPPM, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt is a full time tenured Assistant Professor of Business at the University of St. Thomas (UST) in the Department of Management. He currently serves on the University Senate and University Faculty Affairs Committee (FAC). He was the Chair of the FAC and sat on several key leadership committees with the senior leadership of the university. He has served as Faculty Chair for The Opus College of Business and, Executive Committee of the University (EC) and University Policy Advisory Committee (UPAC). In his Lead role for Project Management, he has created the Advanced Certified Professional Project Manager (ACPPM), Certified Professional Project Management (CPPM), Mini Masters in Project Management and Microsoft Project for Project and Program Managers curriculum utilized by Executive Education (Exec Ed) Center of UST and clients. His own contribution margins to Exec Ed has been over 12 million dollars, which has gone into research grants for college faculty. He currently teaches both the Undergraduate and Graduate courses in Project Management as well as he conducts non-degreed Professional and Executives training in Project and Program Management.
• PLEASE pre-register by 1:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct 18th (by doing so, you will be you pre-registered on the security list and it will help organizers plan for enough space and food).
• At the event: when you arrive, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320.
* * *
Please arrive early so that you can get some food, drink and socialize with others in advance of the meeting kicking off at 6:00 PM.
Don't wait... please register now, and plan to join us as we honor, network and share in the great camaraderie that is unique among veterans and our families!
• you must pre-register by 1:00PM on Friday, October 18th via this link to our Member Planet registration page (not Facebook)
• upon arrival, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320
• free to veterans, dependents of veterans, Eagle Group advocates & volunteers
• if you are NOT a veteran or dependent, a donation of $25 donation is requested (please note that only meeting expenses for veterans and their immediate family members are supported by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs)
• networking begins at 5:30PM with food and beverage service (includes a splendid buffet presented by Cargill's in-house caterer, Sodexo)
• program begins promptly at 6:00PM
• networking continues with "Needs and Leads" upon conclusion of program