Don't wait... please register now, and plan to join us as we honor, network and share in the great camaraderie that is unique among veterans and our families!
• you must pre-register by 1:00PM on Friday, February 21st via this link to our Member Planet registration page (NOT FACEBOOK)
• upon arrival, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320
• free to veterans, dependents of veterans, Eagle Group advocates & volunteers
• if you are NOT a veteran or dependent, a donation of $25 is requested (please note that only meeting expenses for veterans and their immediate family members are supported by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs)
• networking begins at 5:30PM with food and beverage service (includes a splendid buffet presented by Cargill's in-house caterer, Sodexo)
• program begins promptly at 6:00PM
• networking continues with "Needs and Leads" upon conclusion of program
Supported by a grant fromIMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING:
Our host, Cargill, graciously offers its video and audio recording services for Eagle Group meetings and, in doing so, we abide by Cargill's policy regarding the need to obtain your prior consent. On the registration page, you will be asked to provide your consent to video and audio recording. Your consent enables Eagle Group of Minnesota Veterans, its affiliates and agents, to use your image and likeness and/or any interview statements from you in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet). This consent includes, but is not limited to: (a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or record my voice; (b) Permission to use my name; and (c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet) for purposes of education and awareness. Your consent is given in perpetuity, without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, and does not require prior approval by you.