Please arrive early so that you can get some food, drink and socialize with others in advance of the meeting kicking off at 6:00 PM.
Don't wait... please register now, and plan to join us as we honor, network and share in the great camaraderie that is unique among veterans and our families!
• you must pre-register by 1:00PM on Friday, June 21st via this link to our Member Planet registration page (not Facebook)
• upon arrival, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320
• free to veterans, dependents of veterans, Eagle Group advocates & volunteers
• if you are NOT a veteran or dependent, a donation of $25 donation is requested (please note only meeting expenses for veterans and their immediate family members are supported by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs)
• networking begins at 5:30PM with food and beverage service (includes a splendid buffet presented by Cargill's in-house caterer, Sodexo)
• program begins promptly at 6:00PM
• networking continues with "Needs and Leads" upon conclusion of program
Also, please note:
Eagle Group does not yet have exclusive control of its Facebook account, and until we do, we are not posting anything. In the meantime, please disregard all Facebook posts regarding Eagle Group. Our LinkedIn group page remains A-OK. There, we encourage you to visit and share. It is a closed group and, if you are not already a member, please submit a request to join. Please visit https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2386267/