a special Eagle Group holiday event for veterans and family
Each year at this time, Eagle Group has a tradition of celebrating the holiday season with the camaraderie of other veterans and family members. The folks at Sodexo, Cargill's in-house caterer, will prepare a festve spread. For veterans and their spouses/partners, this is an event not to be missed.
We typically encourage employers and recruiters to join us at Eagle Group events; however, for this one meeting, we ask that those who are not service veterans or family members skip this month and rejoin us again in January. We are "blessed" by your involvement and support throughout the year - all of it is greatly appreciated!
We will begin our meeting with social time at 5:30 p.m. when food and refreshments await. At an appropriate time, we will take our places in the meeting room. The program will end at or about 8:00 p.m, but the networking will continue.
• PLEASE pre-register by 1:00 p.m. on Friday, November 15th (by doing so, you will be you pre-registered on the security list and it will help organizers plan for enough space and food).
• At the event: when you arrive, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320.
* * *
Please arrive early so that you can get some food, drink and socialize with others in advance of the meeting kicking off at 6:00 PM.
Don't wait... please register now, and plan to join us as we honor, network and share in the great camaraderie that is unique among veterans and our families!
• you must pre-register by 1:00PM on Friday, November 15th via this link to our Member Planet registration page (NOT FACEBOOK)
• upon arrival, sign-in at Cargill Security Bldg 9320
• networking begins at 5:30PM with food and beverage service (includes a splendid buffet presented by Cargill's in-house caterer, Sodexo)
• program begins promptly at 6:00PM
• networking continues with "Needs and Leads" upon conclusion of program
• please note that this event is supported in part by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, donations will be gratefully accepted
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING:
Our host, Cargill, graciously offers its video and audio recording services for Eagle Group meetings and, in doing so, we abide by Cargill's policy regarding the need to obtain your prior consent. On the registration page, you will be asked to provide your consent to video and audio recording. Your consent enables Eagle Group of Minnesota Veterans, its affiliates and agents, to use your image and likeness and/or any interview statements from you in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet). This consent includes, but is not limited to: (a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or record my voice; (b) Permission to use my name; and (c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet) for purposes of education and awareness. Your consent is given in perpetuity, without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, and does not require prior approval by you.