Eagle Group's January Meeting
Topic: Daily Execution. Extraordinary Results. - Scott Welle
This interactive presentation is based on Scott’s latest book, “Daily Execution. Extraordinary Results.”, focusing on the strategy of goal setting, the execution of goal achieving, and the psychology of aspiring to big things. You will learn key strategies used by elite performers and to be your best and thrive in this fun, high-energy session.
Discover how to:
- Implement a simple 3-step process all Outperformers use to own and smash their goals
- Stay on track, consistently, even when you’re unmotivated and unfocused
- Leverage the latest science of habit formation to build “peak performance routines”
- Avoid the BIG goal setting mistakes most people make (and I’ve made too!) that sabotages their success
- Apply the value of goals vs. systems for sustainable growth and consistent results
“Daily Execution. Extraordinary Results.” will change the way you look at the performance potential for you, your team and your organization. See you there!
Outperformers are not born; they’re made. We ALL have the capacity to “raise our game,” and Scott Welle has spent more than 15 years helping people do this, personally and professionally. Scott’s 9 best selling books, articles, videos, podcasts and online programs inspire hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. He has a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, is an adjunct professor at St. Olaf University and was recently named the 2021 Midwest Motivational Speaker of the Year. For “fun” (and because he’s a little crazy!), he’s completed 31 marathons, 5 Ironman triathlons, a 100-mile ultra marathon, and serves others by showing them how to tap into the mindset of challenging their self-limiting beliefs and aspiring to be their best every day.
Please visit him at ScottWelle.com.