George Murray is an Army veteran with 25 years’ experience in Global Operations across four industries: automotive, contract electronic manufacturing, industrial automation, and capital equipment manufacturing.
George is currently the VP Manufacturing & Supply Chain for Onto Innovation, a $560M publicly traded, semiconductor equipment manufacturer, and is responsible for all manufacturing operations, quality, supply chain, engineering, and configuration management. Murray also serves on the boards of Soldiers’ Angels and Berd Spokes.
George Murray has had three expatriate assignments (Germany, Thailand and China) which have increased his knowledge of global, diversified cultures. Murray is passionate about helping individuals and businesses get better. His first book is “HIRED: Cut Your Career Search in Half, available here: https://tinyurl.com/y35atufc
as well as on Amazon and Kindle
George also consults with businesses and business leaders, and speaks on topics that include:
- Line supervisor training: Creating a daily cadence that gets results
- 4 Shifts into a Better Culture: Adjusting culture to gain more profitability & reduced turnover
- Creating a succession plan within your company: Developing next generation leaders and high potentials
- N2 nuclear networking: Transforming into an Uber Networker
- 4 Gears to Job Transition, based on “HIRED: Cut Your Career Search in Half”
WE ASK THAT YOU PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT AS USUAL. THEN, OPEN YOUR REGISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT EMAIL TO ACCESS YOUR WEBINAR LOGIN INFO.
Register now! Join us as we network and share in the camaraderie that's unique among veterans, service members and our families.