Atlanta alumnae chapter
Fall Festival 2022
Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
(Add to calendar)
RSVPs for this event are closed
Chartwell Neighborhood Parking Lot
9885 Rod RoadJohns Creek, Georgia, United States 30022
Get directions »
Join us for our 4th annual Fall Festival for DG famiiles and families from the Center for the Visually Impaired. This event is solely funded and put on by our alumnae chapter so we need everyone's help to make it a success!
Saturday, October 15, 2022 from 10 AM - Noon
Chartwell Neighorhood Clubhouse Parking Lot (9885 Rod Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022)
Children can trick or treat from decorated tables spread out in the parking lot at our private event. We will also have Halloween crafts, a photo station, games, and indivually packaged snacks.
Attend the event with your family:
FREE ENTRY: Just bring one bag filled with several NUT FREE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED store-bought treats for our Trick or Treaters. The event will take place from 10 am to noon.
Attend as a volunteer:
*If volunteers during the first 2 shifts could bring at least one bag filled with several NUT FREE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED store-bought treats for our trick or treaters we would really appreciate it.
- Shift 1: 10-15 volunteers needed to help set up from 8 am - 10 am*
- Shift 2: 5-10 volunteers to help during the event (sign-in table, craft table, candy runner, photo station) from 10 am - noon*
- Shift 3: 5-10 volunteers to help clean up from noon - 1 pm
This event is a great opportunity for service hours for your older children too!
Sponsor the event:
We have several sponsorship opportunities to choose from and need your support for this event to be a success. If you can't attend, this is a great way for you to participate!
- Sponsor a table - 3 options (see some inspiration table ideas here):
- Option 1: Design, purchase items, and arrive at 8 am to set your table up (table will be provided)
- Option 2: Design, purchase items, and drop off materials to one of our event coordinators at least 1 day prior to event (this is a good option if you are creative and want to design something, but are unable to attend to set up)
- Option 3: Donate $25 to sponsor a table here and our event coordinators will do the rest!
Questions? Contact Tyler Williamson at email@example.com
- Donate an item off of our Amazon Wishlist here
- Donate $30 to sponsor a one-way Uber trip for a CVI family here
- Donate $60 to sponsor a round trip Uber for a CVI family here
- Make a monetary donation in any amount here