Welcome to CMOTC, the oldest and largest Mothers of Twins Club in the State of Ohio!
Support — Friendship — Outreach — Twin Sale
Founded in 1947, the Columbus Mothers of Twins Club is a membership-based organization that brings together over 500 mothers of twins and higher order multiples from around the Central Ohio area for support, activities, and access to a number of member benefits and multiple-parenting resources.
ABOUT THE CLUB...
• We formally meet once a month from August through May on the 3rd Thursday of the month. We offer frequent outings for our Moms, family fun events and a variety of playgroups.
• Our website, accessible only by our members, is the best way to connect with all of our moms, and features a resource list, discussion forums, classified ads and an event calendar.
• We publish a monthly newsletter to keep you up to speed with committees, events and club information. The club also offers a big sis/little sister mentor program to match up new multiple moms with those who have been through it before. And we maintain a lending library of parenting books, movies and DVDs and a lending closet full of preemie clothes.
• In addition to members helping other members, we regularly participate in philanthropic activities to help families and children in need in our community.
• Each spring and fall, members participate in the largest children’s consignment sale in Columbus, and one of the largest Twins Club sales in the United States. Members have exclusive access to shop before the general public, and can sell their gently-used children’s items of all types to thousands of shoppers in a weekend.
HOW TO JOIN...
Membership is easy! Just click on Join our group button to the right.
CMOTC is made up of volunteer moms who work diligently to bring you programs and services each year. Please be patient with us. If you need to reach us, please email email@example.com