Thanks very much for stopping by the VIHC's Donation Page! We welcome one and all to aid in the support of the Industrial Hemp Movement, any and all donations are truly appreciated. Any donation of $25 or more is a years membership to the VIHC, you have the option to do either one of the following:
1) Donate and be a part of the VIHC with your donation of $25 or more. Please simply go to http://vahemp.org/membership. You'll find options there to receive VIHC hemp merchandise along with the Membership Level that you so choose.
2) You may make any donation of any amount to the VIHC through this page. You'll be gifted VIHC hemp items per the following:
At $50 receive a VIHC Hemp Hat.
At $75 receive a VIHC Hemp T-Shirt.
At $100 or more, you will be gifted BOTH a VIHC Hemp Hat & T-Shirt.
Please scroll down and click on the photo album to view the gifts offered.
***If you are already a VIHC member, or would simply like to show your support by purchasing the hemp items seperately, please go to:
Note: We cannot guarantee your size and color will be available but we will do our best to accommodate you. The sizes for T-Shirts go from Small to XXL. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for processing.
Thank you for your support!
Virginia Industrial Hemp Coaltion Webpage
Virginia Industrial Hemp Coaltion Facebook Page
Also, you can always send in a check or money order with your donation to:
PO BOX 396
Nellysford, Virginia 22958
If you send thru the mail, please remember to include your email address and let us know what you are ordering--including size and color preferences.
*** We are looking to raise funds so we can successfully continue to accomplish the following:
1. Help the VIHC develop promotional and educational strategies for the Industrial Hemp market in Virginia.
2. Help promote Industrial Hemp Farming to rural Virginia through developing VIHC outreach to farmers and attending events across Virginia.
3. Help cover the printing costs for educational and informational lobbying packets and brochures for Virginia General Assembly and US Capitol advocacy visits.
4. Help fund table fees at various events expos and conferences throughout the State of Virginia and the United States.
5. Help cover the costs for website development work and yearly costs (www.vahemp.org) and pay for the monthly email and member software subscription fees.
6. Help fund trips and lobbying to State (Richmond) and Federal (Washington DC) representatives and State and Federal administration offices.
7. Promote the Virginia Hemp Industry across the State and the Nation.
8. Make Industrial Hemp 100% LEGAL to grow in Virginia and the Nation!
*** Every penny you donate goes directly towards these goals above, there are zero other administration costs. All members of the VIHC leadership team are volunteers and do not get paid. Thank you very much for your support! ***