We've extended the deadline! Thank you all who have already contributed.
At the Timber Ridge Elementary School (TRES) PTSA we believe fundraising should be simple, enjoyable and effective. That's why we're excited to kick off our Feed the Wolf Fundraiser - a hassle-free way to support our mission of enhancing education.
The wolves are HUNGRY!
We start by hosting the Wolf Trot (previously known as the Wolf-a-Thon) on October 13th during the school day. This exciting event will take place at the school, where students will have the opportunity to participate in a fun run/walk to show their school spirit.
Following this, our annual Feed the Wolf event begins (running October 13th - November 12th) to establish the PTSA budget for the year making sure every wolf in the Timber Ridge Elementary pack is supported.
How it works
No Selling Required: Say goodbye to selling products, our no-sale fundraiser is stress free!
Participation is KEY: We invite all parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts & uncles, friends etc to support our cause! Please make sure to share this link!
Donate directly: Instead of selling items, you can make a direct donation to TRES PTSA to fund important initiatives such as (but not limited to)....
Please click on your favorite wolf as a suggested amount or the DONATE button to enter a customized amount. 100% of your donation directly supports our educational programs and resources. Every little bit counts!
- STEM support
- Taproot Theatre assembly
- Teacher & grade level enrichment grants - including $250 per certified full time teacher to help stock their classrooms each year!
- TRES family events - like movie nights, multicultural night, Birds & Bees and Tears & Cheers
- Fall carnival
- Donut w/a grown-up
- And so much more!!
Many companies have programs in place where they match their employees' charitable donations. This means that when you make a donation to TRES PTSA, your company will also contribute an amount, effectively increasing your impact without any additional cost to you!
Why Should You Take Advantage of Corporate Matching?
- Increase Your Contribution: Your donation will have more of a impact on programs, resources, and initiatives that directly benefit our students.
- Easy to Do: Most companies have a straightforward process for matching donations. It typically involves a simple online request or form submission.
- Support Your Child's Education: By participating in corporate matching, you are actively contributing to a better educational experience for your child and their peers.
When starting that process, our tax ID is 81-1854527. You can also find us on Benevity! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone on the TRES PTSA Board.
Employers who have matched donations in previous years:
- Alaska Airlines
- Getty Images
- F5 Networks
- FM Global
TRES PTSA is a non-profit organization recognized as a 501(c)3. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.