Your support makes a difference! The Shorewood PTSA is a vital part of the Shorewood community, supporting students and staff, and providing programs that include:
Make a general donation to provide support wherever it is most needed. You can also designate a gift to support Classroom Grants and/or Shorewood Experience (funds for yearbooks, field trips, school fees, etc.).
- Classroom Grants (formerly known as EQC)
- Funding for homework support programs, intervention, career center opportunities, and advanced enrichment programs
- Teacher appreciation lunches
- Community services such as the Holiday Food Drive, Teen Gift Programs, and The WORKS
- Advocacy for children at all levels of government
- Parent education speakers
- ...and more!