Thirty Wounded Warrior alumni, Marines and Corpsmen formerly assigned to Wounded Warrior Battalion - West in Hawai'i, will be hosted in Park City, Utah, for a week of activities, meals and group sessions. Having transitioned from military life to the civilian world, many continue to face challenges in college, employment, relationships and physical/mental health. This retreat is designed to reconnect warriors who have become isolated with those who have found ways to overcome difficulties, create new memories, and develop lasting networks and resources.
Costs you might contribute towards:
- Bottled water, Gatorade, trail mix, session snacks - $750
- Lunch at municipal golf course - $600
- Olympic village activities - $1200
- Lunch at Olympic village - $600
- Therapeutic horsemanship/horseback riding - $1400
- 2 15-passenger vans - $1500
- Hotel brunch - $750
- Thermal spa - $580
Thank you for your support!