Participate in the Cedar Wood PTA’s one & only all-school fundraiser for the year!
Help us meet our goal of $33,000!
What does the PTA do?
- Advocates for our students
The mission of Cedar Wood's PTA is to help students realize their full potential by engaging and empowering families. We organize volunteer and financial support for school programs and activities, enhancing the educational opportunities of Cedar Wood's students, staff, and community.
Here are just a few of the things the PTA does:
- Provides resources and grants to Cedar Wood teachers, para-educators and staff
- Provides Cedar Wood with supplies such as library books, PE equipment and technology
- Funds programs like the Book Fair, Cultural Night, Watch DOGS, Reflections, Assemblies, Robotics, Chess Club, Family Fun Nights, Reflections, Staff Appreciation, Art Docents, and Before and After School programs
- Supports community outreach through food and toy drives
...and much more!