In a world that is increasingly hostile to the right of individuals to live out their personal and religious values, we are standing and defending your rights!
Please consider helping us see that licensed, professional therapists and counselors are available to everyone who seeks help with their unwanted sexual attractions and gender confusion.
The Alliance for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity (ATCSI) depends on great folks like you to fund our many programs and projects. Just a few examples are:
- Help for individuals and families looking for a referral therapist in their area.
- Information and research on sex and gender issues.
- Our annual Training Institute to educate licensed counselors and therapists.
- Protecting client rights and therapeutic choice.
- Support for faith communities (both educational and training).
(All your personal information is completely confidential! We never share or disclose your name, contact information, or donations to ANYONE for any reason.)
Your donation of $80.00 or more ($20.00 for graduate students in counseling, social work, family studies, etc. or you are a new therapist still under supervision) annually makes you a member Partner. Partners receive a free copy of the annual Journal of Human Sexuality, a discount on all training materials, access to the Partner's only section of the website and all the benefits associated with membership!
On the website you will find a more complete description of our many resources. Or you can email your questions to: email@example.com