Association of Cameroonian Physicians in the America’s (ACPA) is a non-profit membership organization established for charitable, educational and scientific purposes, with a vision for a stronger Cameroonian healthcare community in North America and improved healthcare in Cameroon.
VISION: A stronger Cameroonian healthcare community in North America fostering improved healthcare in Cameroon.
* To foster personal and professional growth of physicians of Cameroonian origin in North America through networking and collaboration.
* To promote scholarship and facilitate integration of physicians of Cameroonian origin in North America in the healthcare industry in North America
* To provide a forum for involvement in healthcare delivery and policy in Cameroon through communication and collaboration with Cameroon health authorities.
* To play a significant role in all matters affecting the health of Cameroonians and provide the forum for debating evolving health issues
* To encourage the development of practical solutions to Cameroonian health care problems through training and other strategic activities inside Cameroon.